Captain Deadbeard vs Cactus

by GodlyGamerBEAST

Original Post

Re: Captain Deadbeard vs Cactus

★ Guide
@CharlesHlcBendel Yes, Deadbeards upgrades are far more useful than cactus's upgrades
Message 21 of 53 (537 Views)

★ Guide
@Multiwarfare I thought that Scurvy scattershot and spike strike would be their primary because its their non zoomed weapon, but I thought Id count it as their secondary because that is the attack they least use.
Message 22 of 53 (531 Views)

★ Guide
@MCFBlackfang I agree, when im playing team vanquish or any other mode and try and kill a deadbeard, they almost always escape, and with the cactus they use their fly ability, and that's where im able to kill the player
Message 23 of 53 (523 Views)

★★ Expert
@GodlyGamerBEAST Well the parrot I feel is more accurate than Cactus, but she does get more ammo. And u can get better range with her.
Message 24 of 53 (485 Views)

★ Guide
@Joseph2004045 As cactus The potato mine doesn't protect me from flanks as most of my enemies just jump over or easily avoid the potato mines I have put down.
Message 25 of 53 (468 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GodlyGamerBEAST I'm not trying to sound rude but are you using multiple accounts to give yourself XP? You're suspiciously getting around 16 XP for every reply...
Message 26 of 53 (463 Views)

★★ Guide
@Joseph2004045 You can see who gave him xp and its a AHQ_Official account who gave multiple xp to him.
So its someone official doing/agreeing with it
Message 27 of 53 (452 Views)

★ Guide
@Lybry_Book Yes, I do not know why a AHQ official is giving me so much XP. And Joseph, im not using multiple accounts to give myself XP. I don't care about XP at all. It doesn't make a difference. I wouldn't care less if all my Xp got taken away.
Message 28 of 53 (413 Views)

★ Guide
@GodlyGamerBEAST BTW I just posted my new comparison All-Star V.S Citron!
Message 29 of 53 (376 Views)

★ Guide
@GodlyGamerBEAST Hello, I'm going to be doing engineer vs Peashooter next! You should go check it out!
Message 30 of 53 (342 Views)