Cant turn off crossplay on pc

by Tperodactyl

Original Post

Cant turn off crossplay on pc

★★ Guide

Why is this a thing? Why are you forcing me to go against loser console players that have aim assist that have better aim than apex preds i see

Message 1 of 34 (7,729 Views)

Re: Cant turn off crossplay on pc

★★★ Pro

Hey @Tperodactyl 

Most of the time, you won't face console players, since you'll only face console players if they are partied up with a PC player.

Message 2 of 34 (7,637 Views)

@Tperodactyl No need for insults.. You have a ton of advantages over console players and the aim assist is not what you think. It's only helpful in very close CQC fights outside of that it can be a major issue.

Nothing like shooting at enemy almost knocking them and their buddy shows up to pull the aim off target for you.

PC definitely has the advantage in mid-long range fights. PC also has better movement, can loot faster and so on. I have tried playing in PC lobbies and got melted every time I did.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 34 (7,626 Views)

@DarthValtrex Love that we still deflect with the, but you have better controls!  You children these days blow my * mind. 

Jimmy is better than me at basketball.  So to even things up, the refs just make sure he can only shoot outside the 3 point line.  This is essentially your argument.  gtfo.  Again, I tell you console/controller players grow the * up!

No AA is the only fair play.

Message 4 of 34 (7,609 Views)

Hilarious you all still say we shouldn't see console players unless they are partied with pc players.  I play PC and can tell you, I have yet to be in a match without tagged controller players, many.  Please remember that PC also has aim assist when dinks plug controllers into the pc and they are not tagged as controller players.  So you are wrong in 2 ways.  The only way we will be rid of this cancer on FPS gaming is to get rid of AA.  Or lock lobbies to input method.

Message 5 of 34 (7,607 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SacrificialSlothWhat does locking button to input methods have to do with it? Would you like it if we locked the button layout on mouse and keyboard?

If you want people on this forum to take you seriously leave the insults and belittling out of it. No one will engage with you if you behave like a child. The whole point to these debates is to sway people to your perspective or find understanding or theirs. Just do it in a respectful way.

If using a controller is such a huge advantage then by all means buy one and give it a try. I'm sure we'll see you as the top predator on PC seeing that it's soooo easy with a controller.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 34 (7,604 Views)

Hero

I am more concerned on what preds you watching to be out aimed by AA? lmao

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 34 (7,597 Views)

★★ Pro
Just do a input based matchmaking. Problem solved. No more complaining and whining... This feature will prevent World War III lol
Message 8 of 34 (7,594 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everybody, 

Just a reminder, please be cool with each other here on Answers HQ. There's no need to throw insults. We want people to be able to have discussions and share different perspectives here on Answers HQ, but I'll have to lock the thread if it keeps happening. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 34 (7,552 Views)

@EA_Kent Lol, lock it down!  These AA threads always go to the same place anyway.  Falling on deaf ears.  People who feel entitled to help because their chosen input is subpar.  The other side aggravated at the fact one side gets help and they have to do it all. 

And where is Respawn?  Sitting back there quiet soaking up all the $$ from both and not giving 2 *. 

Message 10 of 34 (7,556 Views)