Re: Cant turn off crossplay on pc

by EA_Kent

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@SacrificialSloth step by step ok , why you didn't fry even while having aim assist ?
Message 31 of 34 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]

@maximas1986 [Admin - Removed]  Let me spell this out for you.  AA doesn't make everyone fry.  I do not have a problem getting melted by controller.  I have a problem with given, coded assistance.  This is the divert to the argument you want me to have thing again.   Done with this particular thread.  I'm sure I will be back replying to some other thread where someone is tired of AA and the controller bots come out in force to demean and belittle the OP while having cover from @EA_Kent.  

Another little FYI, you need to look up logical fallacies and red herrings.  This is exactly what you all do for some reason. And is the reason I answered that with I do not have a problem getting melted, yet you try to end route back to it.

Message 32 of 34 (498 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@SacrificialSloth Look who is being childesh now , so now you are saying things about me when I've been very calm and understanding while trying to discuss this subject in a very good manner
And FYI THIS IS the main subject , I didn't divert but becuase you realized that your argument is useless and words is worthless so I don't have anything else to say to you becuase if you can not respect me then I will not be very nice later either but I will not do that becuase am not that kind of person so I will end my talk by saying "GIT GUD" and train more so you won't get destroyed by controller players .
Visit firing range more often dude
Message 33 of 34 (491 Views)

Community Manager

OK, locking the thread now because the conversation is no longer productive. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 34 of 34 (460 Views)