Re: Cant find the battlefield 5 discount still showing full price

by Noda23

Original Post

Cant find the battlefield 5 discount still showing full price

★ Novice

I own Battlefield 1 and 4. The origin store still shows Battlefield 5 as 79.99 but im reading online it just droped to 40$ why can i not buy this ye?

Message 1 of 4 (604 Views)

I think the 50% discount is in the in-game menu, not the normal store

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey there,

even ingame this issue seems to be persistent.

In a german community, people already contacted EA support.

After some answers that were wildly different /all stating, that they can't help) the general opinion basically was that this is a technical problem.

No idea if the discount will appear again, they seemed positive though.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Veteran-s-Discount/td-p/7227025/page/2

Same issue here

Message 3 of 4 (548 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Contacted the support two times today because of the issue, the first one said the discount was only available inside the game menu

Second one said it was a one time deal, if you click it and cancel you lose it. After questioning if it was not a time limited deal, he said that it's valid until 08/12.

After more questioning about the apparent random rules of the sale, he told me sometimes when people logout from origin and login again the discount may appear, what didn't work.

Finally he instructed me to try the logout/login again later, and gave me the 7 days trial for Origin access with the 10h trial for BFV as compensation.

Message 4 of 4 (514 Views)