Cant click legends, store, battle pass, cant see my currency and loba unlocked??

by boy_Hoodle

Original Post

Cant click legends, store, battle pass, cant see my currency and loba unlocked??

★★ Guide

i didnt spend 1 coin on unlocking loba, so if i have any missing and i have loba unlocked for some reason I will be getting a refund, i cannot choose my legend in the lobby, cant click anything besides to start a game

Message 1 of 13 (1,858 Views)

Re: Cant click legends, store, battle pass, cant see my currency and loba unlock

★★ Pro

Same here. It just locked all my legends like I’m playing with a new account lol 

Message 2 of 13 (1,850 Views)

Re: Cant click legends, store, battle pass, cant see my currency and loba unlock

Community Manager

Hey all. 

We're aware of this and looking into it. Thanks for the heads-up, and for being patient on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 13 (1,838 Views)

Loba stole my account!

★★★ Expert

I log in, Buy Loba, got the legendary Bootlegger skin for her, I hop in firing range to play test weapon changes and see if Mastiff is busted or not.

I then hop into a duo's match, I pick second but select Loba, after my choice is locked in, it retroactively changed to Wraith, and i load into the dropship as Wraith.

I leave the game because I want Loba, not Wraith, post match screen is broken, I can no longer select any of the tabs in the lobby, no legends, no loadouts, nothing, my currencies are gone, no longer displays what i have, I try another game, I see the character select and all the unlockable legends are LOCKED.

No Caustic, No Mirage, No Octane, No Wattson, No Crypto, No Revenant, and of course, no Loba either.

Seems half my game is just stolen by Loba, good job guys, 10 out of 10 character immersion, absolutely perfect story telling. Disappointed

Message 4 of 13 (1,826 Views)

Apex Packs are broken.

★ Novice

Have packs left over from season 4 tried opening them today and was only able to open one, second crashed the game and isn’t there anymore. I have 6 more but there’s any error every time I try to open them. 

Message 5 of 13 (1,791 Views)

Re: Loba stole my account!

★ Apprentice

Well, it seems she just executed what was predicted in the season introduction video, she is out for revenge and killed them all (in my case incl Loba herself). I am bound with my lovely Lifeline and no clue what my status, coins etc are, like the others!

woohooo, thats for a starter!

Message 6 of 13 (1,786 Views)

Re: Loba stole my account!

★ Guide

Same here, I am locked out of all the tabs at the top, and all of the non original Legends and no currencies are showing. Happened after I unlocked Loba and messed around in the firing range for a while. Restarted console and game several times but still the same. Guess Loba really is quit the thief. 

Message 7 of 13 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Expert

Erm what? 

This was my thread, why am i not the OP of the thread? 

Message 8 of 13 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey it's happening to me rite now I did the new 1.67 update which is 27GB and now I dont and can't see anything besides game mode options.

Message 9 of 13 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know when the game mite be fixed

Message 10 of 13 (976 Views)