Re: Cannot possibly win as Legend

by SquishyVader

Original Post

winning as legend is easy, I can even win without any gun or armor, already got 3 wins: 2 wins sole survivor, 1 win with a teammate.

1. pathfinder

2. camp / hide

3. zipline

4. grapple

5. ???

6. Shadow lose

Message 21 of 43 (567 Views)

★ Pro
@warslag
I won with Wraith many times.
Quick tutorial:

1. Don't run with other players and get somewhere close to the ship (dimensional rift distance).

2. Right before ship arrives (around 10 sec) use dimensional rift to get closer fast.

3. when you are close, go into the void and you won.

P.S. get grenades. When you are in ship, start throw grenades in both directions and you will get a lot of kills Standard smile
Message 22 of 43 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SlivPTS Lolz same basically as with pathfinder what I do. I do both wraith and pathfinder.

One remark is that I sometimes do seek out fellow companions, IF they are in large numbers. That way everyone can look a way or IF I see a wattson and a building, I’m heading there in the hope that that’s the wattson
Message 23 of 43 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Most people got the win as Shadow multiple times, I see the trend that they leave once they die, there's no point to stick around, so #shadow is decrease as day goes by.

While we can do all those tricks, I will just wait it out until only few shadow stick around,  then simply just walk in

Patient is smart way to win.

Message 24 of 43 (518 Views)

★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro I won my first game, it's hard but Its meant to be. Definitely not unwinable. I'd suggest octane, it's very handy to be able you pick up speed quickly at the last second. The jump pad also give your enough hang time to reload when your being chased
Message 25 of 43 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@lBreathTakinglgrapple to reach places impossible for shadows to climb, for example the antenna in containment or supply ship cannon.

Message 26 of 43 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Half of the games were win by legends when I played.
Though I am on PC... better aim/cheats can help I guess.
Message 27 of 43 (489 Views)

★ Guide

These people didn't seem to have much trouble.  I wonder why. Wondering

Message 28 of 43 (454 Views)

★ Guide

Not boasting, I have had seven successes this evening. When I go all out, guns blazing I do not make it. Stealth, timing and tactics.

Message 29 of 43 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Okay I’ve been going really strong this night. Woke up after midnight due to my weird sleep rhythym. Decided to play... win after win XD. I’m not bragging, BUT I love the ppl who quit now! Let them continue to keep quitting so I have better odds of getting on the damn ship.

My record for consecutive wins is either 4/5 (actually going on the ship) then I got killed by some guy so I went into Shadow Rage mode and hunted him down. I’m really good as a shadow xD I hunt people down worse than I do with bloodhound xD and after that match another win. 10 more wins to go and I’m done... wish me luck later on. Now I gotta do sum stuff <3

@jumanjaydazed, where the heck are you at!
Message 30 of 43 (406 Views)