Cannot find steam games on EA app

by crazysnipercatt0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot find steam games on EA app

★★★ Novice

Hello I own battlefield 4 & 5 on steam and recently installed the EA app but cannot find it in my library. I see my other games that I did not buy on steam and instead bought on origin. Will I be able to play these steam games after origin gets gutted?

Message 1 of 6 (2,234 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot find steam games on EA app

Community Manager

Hey @crazysnipercatt0 To confirm Steam and EGS currently integrate with the Origin client and not EA App, As we move over to the EA App we will have further information become available.

For future updates on the EA app's functionality with Steam/Epic stay tuned to our news page, here

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,180 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @crazysnipercatt0 To confirm Steam and EGS currently integrate with the Origin client and not EA App, As we move over to the EA App we will have further information become available.

For future updates on the EA app's functionality with Steam/Epic stay tuned to our news page, here

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (2,181 Views)

★ Novice

ea kütüphanemde bulunmuyor daha önce bf 1 oynadım fifa 22 oynadım ea play aboneliği ile bir sorun yoktu lakin bf 5 aldım oyunu açmayı denedim açılmadı ve ea kütüphanemde de gözükmüyor

Message 3 of 6 (1,807 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Good luck on that one.

I have been working with EA help for about 2 weeks trying to get Steam game working on EA and the help is worthless.

Message 4 of 6 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did find a work-around solution.

Download the Origin App and remove the EA app from your PC.

Your missing games will appear.

I lost one game I purchased from EA and did not have on any other platform including Steam, Epic, and GOG.

EA App still wants me to reinstall it but I have a two click solution when starting up a game. Hit the X to close a window and then hit cancel installation and Origin will handle the game I am starting up quite nicely.

Message 5 of 6 (1,688 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 6 of 6 (1,686 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help