Cannot access preorder weapons on PS4

by Killer063097

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot access preorder weapons on PS4

★★★ Newbie

So I was unaware that I had to download the Enlister Offer but when I try it says I already own it. I do have the Battlefield 1 BFV Preorder installed but when I go into the game I don't have the guns. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot access preorder weapons on PS4

Hero

Hi @Killer063097 and welcome to Answers HQ!

I have moved your post as it was wrongly placed in technical issues and what you want is game information.

The guns you gain in the enlister offer are for Battlefield 1. You gain no new weapons in BFV except an elite combat dagger and that's not a gun.

The enlister offer as described on the Playstation store:

• The Firestorm Ranger Set: Drop in to the battlefield with a unique tactical loadout. Complete with goggles, light battle fatigues, and the MKIII(S) Elite Combat Dagger – the weapon for all encounters as you fight for survival.

• Paratrooper Outfit: At launch, choose one of eight Special Soldier Sets available in Battlefield V and customize your troops.

• Special Assignments: Starting on launch week, earn rewards and get an edge over the competition by completing Special Assignments.

• Immediate Access to Five Battlefield 1 Weapons*: Ready for use in Battlefield 1, unlock five of the Great War’s most modern weapons and bridge the technological gap between the two world wars.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Killer063097 and welcome to Answers HQ!

I have moved your post as it was wrongly placed in technical issues and what you want is game information.

The guns you gain in the enlister offer are for Battlefield 1. You gain no new weapons in BFV except an elite combat dagger and that's not a gun.

The enlister offer as described on the Playstation store:

• The Firestorm Ranger Set: Drop in to the battlefield with a unique tactical loadout. Complete with goggles, light battle fatigues, and the MKIII(S) Elite Combat Dagger – the weapon for all encounters as you fight for survival.

• Paratrooper Outfit: At launch, choose one of eight Special Soldier Sets available in Battlefield V and customize your troops.

• Special Assignments: Starting on launch week, earn rewards and get an edge over the competition by completing Special Assignments.

• Immediate Access to Five Battlefield 1 Weapons*: Ready for use in Battlefield 1, unlock five of the Great War’s most modern weapons and bridge the technological gap between the two world wars.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I preordered the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition, and have been playing it for a while now but have realized that I haven't unlocked the MKIII(S) Elite Combat Dagger. How do I claim it?

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)