Re: Cancelled EA Play membership due to cheats.

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cancelled EA Play membership due to cheats.

★★★ Apprentice

Cheating has reached epidemic levels. Not paying for that.

Message 1 of 6 (687 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @davemateuk If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (635 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @davemateuk If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (636 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Reporting does nothing. Cheats are everywhere in Battlefield. But it hardly matters as I cancelled my membership. If EA fix their cheat problem I may buy another EA title or renew my membership, but I won't hold my breath.

Message 3 of 6 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@davemateuk I have (had?) several games on origin account . Can't play any of them. None of the games can connect to ea servers. It's been like that 6 months now. Steam, gog and other platforms has no issues. Cheat problem is so common in Battlefield games , that every answer starting from "We take all reports very seriously" makes me laugh. So I don't have a problem with games I cannot use. No fun to play against cheaters. I would rather suggest not to buy any of ea future games until you will see independent positive reviews . Obviously this company is going down at the minute.
Message 4 of 6 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

its seriously getting to the point where all MP games are unplayable

Message 5 of 6 (549 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (473 Views)