Cancel my account!!

by larypilne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cancel my account!!

★★★ Newbie

I have read through multiple threads with the same topic and all end with zero resolution to this problem. Someone from EA invariably places the same tired link to ea help which  leads to "live chat" where there is no one to talk to.

EA has kindly emailed me to let me know my account will be billed for a yearly subscription next month. I cannot find any help in trying to cancel this account. 

EA has this gigantic, multi-billion dollar industry and yet does not have customer support phone numbers or emails and leaves it's users with a non- functional "live chat".

How do I cancel my account so that I am not billed next month for a game I no longer use?

Message 1 of 12 (1,650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel my account!!

Community Manager

Hey @larypilne for billing related issues you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,623 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @larypilne for billing related issues you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko 

I have opened a case and it was marked resolved without anyone every taking to me. I have followed the instructions and gone to "live chat" and it says the wait time is 1,100 minutes! I have tried this every day. 

Message 3 of 12 (1,564 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @larypilne you will need to speak with live support as there is nothing that we can do on AHQ in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please do not renew my subscription.  My email address is:  [edit: email address removed].  If I need to do anything to complete my request, please contact me at my email address. Thank you.  Sue H. Long

Message 5 of 12 (1,255 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @washwind866 if you are having issues cancelling a membership then you can speak to our live support who will assist by following the steps in the accepted solution in this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to cancel my accounts with pogo but they keep on charging me the yearly fees!!!!! There is no one to talk to in the web, just cancel my accounts!!!!!!

Message 7 of 12 (1,198 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JoeTesorero if having issues cancelling your account then you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 12 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@larypilne I would like to cancel my Pogo account
Message 9 of 12 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pffptty I want to cancel my account
Message 10 of 12 (785 Views)