Can you please carry respawn beacons?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Can you please carry respawn beacons?

It comes in clutch for me when you eliminate my teammates and I need to respawn them. So uh please carry them for me, they are insanely helpful when they are in enemy death boxes.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 25 (661 Views)

Re: Can you please carry respawn beacons?

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex But how will I carry 8 Arc Stars in which I will throw blindly and hit nothing if I have to carry a Respawn Beacon? That just seems selfish Darth. 

On a more serious note, I really wish it was a deployable, not a call-down. I think that'd make it more enticing to carry about for many, it certainly would for me. 

Message 2 of 25 (645 Views)

@pastaclown Hey hey, I want to carry 2 arc stars 2 nades and 2 thermals..

I think most people don't carry it because you don't know if you'll need it. Why waste the inventory space on something you might not use? I use the UA more than Respawn beacons.

Message 3 of 25 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Hard no, even in ranked. I got no extra space for a mobile beacon cuz that means I only have 1 nade now. Would love to carry it, but I just can't. It should have it's own slot IMO. Or I am never carrying it.
Message 4 of 25 (610 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Nuh, if my teammates bite the dust, they don't deserve second wind. Neither should yours.
Message 5 of 25 (601 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp Same! I just had a round killed a guy who thirsted a teammate, he had respawn beacon in his death box. I called it right on the teammates death box it was great. Guy I killed spectated it all too.

Message 6 of 25 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrexDont let @GH0STEDbyME see this thread. Use your divine powers cause he’ll come with stories to tell... just like @fallenH3ll will of his antics

Message 7 of 25 (578 Views)

★ Expert
@DarthValtrex "It's okay I'm a great player and don't need to be respawned and when I do die I immediately quit anyway so you don't have to respawn me!"
-casual lobby players
Message 8 of 25 (571 Views)

@Koochi-Q Hey I like stories. I think we all tell them here. The Chronicles of Apex Legends.

Message 9 of 25 (532 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex The last thing in the world I'd carry is one of those. The noise and time they take just to come down are a joke. I'd rather die and watch my teammates than be brought back with one.
Message 10 of 25 (527 Views)