Re: Can you play as octane in Apex Legends even if you don’t buy the battle pass

by VisualfEX

Original Post

Can you play as octane in Apex Legends even if you don’t buy the battle pass?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I would like to know if you could play as octane even if you don’t buy the battle pass

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: Can you play as octane in Apex Legends even if you don’t buy the battle pass

★★ Guide

@Ftbl_Crazy wrote:

I would like to know if you could play as octane even if you don’t buy the battle pass

I would assume so, it's just adding another legend. The battle pass I'm pretty sure it mainly just the reward system and skins that are released. Octane being a legend means he should be available to everyone.

He might be 12k legend tokens like caustic and mirage, but I think they might make him a bit higher cost in Legend tokens because he's knew and then after awhile lower the amount of tokens needed. (legend tokens are the ones you get from leveling) Most games usually make the price higher on new characters especially when they first release. But I think they'd keep him at regular price. 

If he is on BP only, I mean it's only 10 bucks and you make 1000 coins back if you grind it out, so it pays for itself. Some of the things aren't the best but a couple free packs/skins and 1000 coins (which you can save for the next BP) or spend it obviously.

Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)