Re: Can you login to multiple devices on web app and companion app?

by killerheman

Original Post

Can you login to multiple devices on web app and companion app?

★ Apprentice

Im loged in on my Pc, but cant login on my laptop and mobile phone, it says i have to start my game on pc/console. I did that but its still the same

Message 1 of 21 (867 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@mlaz1n Wait a while and then try to log in to the webb app. That should work for you. Standard smile

Message 2 of 21 (858 Views)

★ Apprentice

What about companion app? Im trying to login from the release day

Message 3 of 21 (854 Views)

Community Manager

@mlaz1n On the web app, if you are in the game, and try to use the app, you will get the following error.

App.png

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 21 (821 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know that. Not my first time in ultimate team. In companion app, it says that i dont have the game on that account, but i use the same account like on web app. Im just stuck on that whole time, wont login, maybe  because i bought the game on steam, but it works on web app 

Message 5 of 21 (815 Views)

Community Manager

@mlaz1n What do you mean by stuck though? I cant log in can mean a lot of things.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 21 (812 Views)

★ Apprentice

I mean this. But i started my club and can access it on web app, just companion app doesnt work

Message 7 of 21 (806 Views)

Community Manager

@mlaz1n That was an error on release that players were getting when they were in the wrong account, or had the wrong platform selected. Can you log into profile.ea.com and make sure the game and platform are connected to the right EA account? You will see this under the connections tab.

Then, log back into and under the settings, click sign out, and log back into the EA account.

If you have more than one platform, you can change this in the settings. Just want to first make sure that everything is connected and the right account/platform is selected.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 8 of 21 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did all that and now cant login on web app too. Says The same thing

Message 9 of 21 (794 Views)

★ Apprentice

Any help? I was logged in on web app yesterday and cant login no more. Both web app and companion app say that it looks like i dont have FUT 24 club, and i am logged on with right account 

Message 10 of 21 (761 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help