Re: Origin linked accounts

by HoomanSA7

Original Post

Can you link 2 steam accs into 1 Origin account?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello

Can you link 2 steam accs into 1 Origin account ?

For example i have nfs in steam acc 1 and Crysis in steam acc 2 . can i add both games from 2 different steam accs into 1 origin account ?

Message 1 of 5 (2,910 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HoomanSA7 

Good question. In the FAQ - EA Games on Steam Tom covers this and says: 

@Straatford87 wrote:

You can only link one Steam account to one EA Account, so make sure you choose the right EA Account to link to.

So in short, no. You'll only be able to connect up one of your Steam accounts to your EA account. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (2,846 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna Oh no ! the EA LiveChat said otherwise so i've purchased my games on both accs Frown

Here is their responce :
Sure , I believe you will be able to do it without any issues Hooman , you just have to enter the same details of your EA account when trying to link it with your steam account and both of your persona will be linked to the EA account under the same email address
Message 3 of 5 (2,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HoomanSA7 take the L
Message 4 of 5 (1,775 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GOSSP19 please do not bump older threads such as this as doing so can be considered spam.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,770 Views)