Can you bring ray city back?

by kimaro005

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hello, the story is that in Thailand in 2008, ray city online game was opened. Then became very popular, resulting in the golden age of internet cafes in the country In that era, when students after school / after completing homework Everyone must rush to the internet cafe to play. Otherwise there won't be a device to play (I am one of them) because of the ray city. I never forget the pictures. At every device in the internet cafe Every screen is all open ray city. I made friends for the first time there .. My happiness has continued for 3 full years, but then in 2013, raycity announced suddenly shut down. Yes, there is something in me. Which disappeared with ray city. I felt sorry and thankful at the same time Because what this game gave me for 3 years. After the ray city shut down, there was an attempt to bring the ray city back by the people who loved this game But in the end it became just a fanpage on facebook, hoping to trick people into clicking the Like button and then changing the page's name to resell it. 1 time every year there will be events like this Over and over And that does not make people who love the game feel conscious or careless at all And then, until the year 2019, there was a repeat event by the fanpage called Raycity Reviving Plan (TH) Link To Fanpage  and the group named [RCRP]. RayCity Thailand claims that this game can be released. As usual, the group opened on November 20, 2019, able to gather members within a short time.At present, the number of members has reached Link To Group.12,627 user, and the number of Like on fanpage has jumped from 5000 to 17105 as well, after Raycity posting and video postings like continuous
If you can't get ray city back, I want EA to help you deal with these criminals. Officially

Sorry if Grammar is incorrect, I translated from google translate.

Thank you for taking the time to read it.
Kenny

Message 1 of 2 (790 Views)

Re: Can you bring ray city back?

Community Manager

Hey @kimaro005 I am not aware of any plans to bring Ray City back but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (752 Views)