Re: Can yall advise me?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Can yall advise me?

★ Guide

So Im a big Octane main, and I've just got 1200 CM, so I'm definitely tryna use it to get something new for him. I already have all of gold skins for Octane, next up is finishers. My question is, when do you think the third finisher will get released? I'd feel pretty bad if it was dope and then I wasted my CM. What would you recommend? 

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

★★ Guide
@SheepsKing honestly, if they haven't released a new finisher yet then it's unlikely you'll see a new one until next season at the earliest.
If you're willing to wait that long then I'd suggest doing that but if you're not interested in waiting then I'd suggest buying the one that's there.
Besides, if a new one suddenly comes out and you just have to have it then you could just throw down a couple dollars and it'll be yours.
Message 2 of 3 (197 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SheepsKingI’d honestly save them for an event. Maybe craft one of the legendary items for octane during an event.

that’s what I’m doing with mine. You can always craft the normal stuff or buy it. But the events are limited time, so if you’re low on cash during the event you’ll at least have the crafting materials to get one item you really want.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)