Can we win cars even after we lose them in special events

by Pain2all

Original Post

Can we win cars even after we lose them in special events

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I was in doubt hence i thought this might be the ideal place for my queries to be fulfilled.

So i tried my luck in those special events of lamborgini academia and even ferrari and bmw.

unfortunately due to time constraints and even those irking refilling time options and replay racing events forced me to lose anyway.

So my question is simple here.

So even if we lose these cars in special events, do we still win it eventually?

Also, one thing that really bothers me most is how most of those guys who have won this event even after waiting for painfully for 55 minutes or so for the refilling time managed to end up wining this game after all?

did they use the gold to buy time or did they really wait that long to complete the all races and re play events which clocks around 20 hours or so, if am not mistaken or so.

So how did you all guys handle this situation anyway.

And secondly even when you replay events sometimes, when you end up flipping the mystery prize, instead of parts you might end up having winning money thing rather than the part we desperately need to build up the cars, so how do you manage that situation? do you use flip the card for exchange of gold? and if you don't have enough gold, that means you have to replay that event again and again you have to wait until the fuel refills up which is an hour or so.

so my question to you all is this how did you handle this all?

Message 1 of 2 (1,339 Views)

Re: Can we win cars even after we lose them in special events

@Pain2all wrote:
So even if we lose these cars in special events, do we still win it eventually?

You can do the same special event again if you had failed to complete the special event the first time(s).

Say if you failed to complete the Urban Legend special event, then you lose the BMW M3 GTR (E46). But if the special event shows up again, then you can participate in that same special event again to get the M3 GTR (E46).

Pain2all wrote:

Also, one thing that really bothers me most is how most of those guys who have won this event even after waiting for painfully for 55 minutes or so for the refilling time managed to end up wining this game after all?

did they use the gold to buy time or did they really wait that long to complete the all races and re play events which clocks around 20 hours or so, if am not mistaken or so.

So how did you all guys handle this situation anyway.

Depends on the player.

Some players would spend Gold to refill Special Event tickets, but majority of players would wait for tickets to be refilled with time and patience.

Pain2all wrote:

And secondly even when you replay events sometimes, when you end up flipping the mystery prize, instead of parts you might end up having winning money thing rather than the part we desperately need to build up the cars, so how do you manage that situation? do you use flip the card for exchange of gold? and if you don't have enough gold, that means you have to replay that event again and again you have to wait until the fuel refills up which is an hour or so.

Depends on the player.

Some players would spend Gold to flip the second or third card, but majority of players would take their losses and purchase materials in the special event store if they had failed to win the material they need in a replayable race.

Pain2all wrote:

so my question to you all is this how did you handle this all?

Before I had quit playing, I was one of those players that would wait for special event tickets to replenish and would purchase materials from the special event store if I failed to win the materials I need from replayable races.

I was a free player in No Limits, so my Gold was very scarce compared to players who paid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (1,316 Views)