Re: Can we use voxel voice changer?

by jmido8

Original Post

Can we use voxel voice changer?

★ Apprentice

I'v been thinking about doing some fun voice changing gags with random teammates to lighten the mood and make it a more enjoyable experience, can I use the voxel voice changer in game or will it get flagged as a cheat and get me banned?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey there!

Every 3rd party app could result in your account being flagged.

A voice-changer shouldn't flag you as this doesn't inject or change any code in-game.

You should be fine but know there is always a risk.

I love the idea btw Embarrassed

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 8 (725 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll hold off on doing it unless a mod or Respawn could clear it up. I'v already invested a lot of time and some money into the game so I don't want to try unless I know it's safe.

Message 3 of 8 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

a voice changer for sure won't get you banned. Else we would see people with USB headsets being banned constantly since they usually have software for them

A voice changer is really no different

Message 4 of 8 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I wouldn't bother unless you want to be muted a lot. Voice changers are so obvious and highly annoying. People think they're being clever and funny with them when, in reality, you're just begging for your teammates to mute you. It's like people who spam meme songs over the mic. It's amusing one time and then chances are I've probably muted you within 30 seconds.

Message 5 of 8 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was mistakenly blocked by EA for my voice changer

Message 6 of 8 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used the voice changer on July 12,I was wrongly banned by EA on July 13th.https://www.123pan.com/s/DGzeVv-FNHJ.html,https://pan.baidu.com/s/1W8BWGTOSzU4iPTGrdcpqIQ?pwd=6666,The second password is 6666,These two are sound changer download sites

Message 7 of 8 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can the community manager help me with this problem

Message 8 of 8 (286 Views)