Can we still custom emblems in BFV??

by NakayamaF28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can we still custom emblems in BFV??

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I really wanna know can we (players) get & show our custom emblems again in BFV? I think it's an interesting feature in BF1. Hope it will get back in the futureStandard smile

Message 1 of 9 (11,227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can we still custom emblems in BFV??

Hello @NakayamaF28

You can't have custom emblem in BFV at this moment. You can choose only official BFV emblems that are ingame.

Go to -> Profile -> Rewards -> Emblems

There you can see all your emblems. Also you was able to get more emblems like - BestCommunityInTheWorld, EA PLAY emblems..

(Main reason why there are no custom emblems is BFV is that community had emblems like hi**er, nacizm, nude womens, nude mans and more...)
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (11,186 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

unfortunately you can't.. was great seeing your platoon tags in BF1,but BFV only displays the tags available in the profile option.. and if your repping a platoon you can't display them,it was a small but unique feature they haven't included

Message 2 of 9 (11,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tat2jon & they just only put it on ur main weapons.. I really enjoy killin' & competin' with those unique emblem guys in BF1. I want Devs to tell me when will it get back. Even they won't, I need a reply. Thx 4 ur reply bro!Standard smile
Message 3 of 9 (11,197 Views)

Hello @NakayamaF28

You can't have custom emblem in BFV at this moment. You can choose only official BFV emblems that are ingame.

Go to -> Profile -> Rewards -> Emblems

There you can see all your emblems. Also you was able to get more emblems like - BestCommunityInTheWorld, EA PLAY emblems..

(Main reason why there are no custom emblems is BFV is that community had emblems like hi**er, nacizm, nude womens, nude mans and more...)

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 4 of 9 (11,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WindowsManTv_CZE Political reason?? I got no idea b4 ur reply. Maybe u r right. Of course, this is the only easiest way to solve these illegal emblems. It made me a little disappointed. Anyway, thx 4 ur reply bro!Standard smile
Message 5 of 9 (11,180 Views)

[ Edited ]

@NakayamaF28

I know that so many Platoons want their own custom emblem, but DICE can't check every emblem that is ingame.

Believe me or not but when i was playin BF1 at that time when BF1 was the latest BF that come out, there were so many emblems that i reported and not only me...

Message 6 of 9 (11,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@WindowsManTv_CZE wrote:

@NakayamaF28

I know that so many Platoons want their own custom emblem, but DICE can't check every emblem that is ingame.

Believe me or not but when i was playin BF1 at that time when BF1 was the latest BF that come out, there were so many emblems that i reported and not only me...

How pathetic, this game is 18+ so if you manage to get shell shocked over an emblem maybe you play something more your own mental age. 

Message 7 of 9 (10,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know you say you don’t work for dice but it would still be cool to have custom emblems on BFV. If dice is worried about customs going to far then limit the power of customization to only DICEs selected options like in the battlefield companion app. 

Message 8 of 9 (10,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Reported for what exactly? Political correctness? Laughable.

Message 9 of 9 (8,576 Views)