Re: Can we report cheaters here

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Community Manager

Re-stickied now, I'll check the logs on why this was destickied. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 15 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Or, if you complain about cheaters, hackers and aimbotters often, like I do, they'll just remove your posts without so much as a by your leave...

It's like they're trying to hide something or they're not interesting solving the problem.

Three posts of mine made yesterday - all removed.  Says a lot about the mods and EA as a whole.

Message 12 of 15 (302 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@agentraygun66 I don't think they want to silence you. If you want to report cheaters you should do so using the link.
You could make a post here saying you encounter many cheaters and talk about the things they do to warn the community, but don't include any usernames. As soon as you do that your post will be deleted. The Community team wants to protect the user's privacy.
When using the link you are allowed to mention the user name and the team will investigate the incident.
Message 13 of 15 (261 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@benn1nat0r 

I didn't use ANYONE'S name.  Posts were deleted, regardless. I simply made comments about rampant cheating, hacking and aimbotting.  Mods removed the comments.

Nice to know my opinion is valueless.

Message 14 of 15 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@agentraygun66I‘m sorry this happens to you, I just assumed you were mentioning user names because that’s the only reason I have seen posts being removed for.
I’m really sorry I can’t help you with this. Frown

Message 15 of 15 (236 Views)