Can we have an update on Solo's

by ShokaseJason

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can we have an update on Solo's

★★★★ Novice

Rant: 

As a console player the level of skill for players are horrible. My squad cannot make it 5 minutes solo or together.

Yes I leave them regaurdless, seems like I'm always in the top three. With all the content on YouTube it's easy to see metas/tactics from what other players are using. 

And it's easy to dust them with counters that's not on YouTube. I will say it's really difficult at time taking on a squad that has mics and plays well together. No counter can stop that unless they really are terrible. 

It's rough playing solo but If my squad can gear up, and make it longer than 5-10min 9x outta 10 we usually win.

I noticed PC has huge advantages, and can solo better due to skills that cannot be implemented on console. 

I enjoy this game, I'm not trying to be the best player in the world. But being competitive would be nice, and i dont feel it really competitive at all. 

So hopefully somebody would gracefully honor me with a comment to know when there will be solos so I can look forward to it. 

Thanks for reading my rant ... 

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can we have an update on Solo's

★ Guide

I heard solo's and duo's will be in March, not sure how true it is though.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

need a Solo & Duo mode playlist I've had too many squadmates drop out before the match even begins, or go off on their own, or just play like teamwork doesn't matter, for me to fully endorse this as the only mode. So yeah i just uninstalled the game to wait for duo and solo mode 

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

★ Guide

I heard solo's and duo's will be in March, not sure how true it is though.

Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)