Re: Can we have a serious discussion about the nemesis system?

by painisawarning

Original Post

EA Codemasters Team

Thank you for your feedback on the Nemesis system.

We have identified a bug whereby the Nemesis state of AI wouldn't properly decay between races, as intended. This has been resolved internally and will be updated alongside DLC 4.

From that update, if an AI isn't antagonised during the closing stages of a race, there's a good (60%) chance the Nemesis state of that particular driver will be forgotten.

Message 21 of 23 (3,288 Views)

★★ Guide
@CM_TGK please, check the standing screen that should display current nemesis status of the grid.

On pre-race standings screen, no one is my nemesis.

When the race starts, I'm getting prompts in upper mid screen telling me who is my nemesis - I count 5 drivers.

After the race, standings screen shows me that everyone is my nemesis.

It would be really nice, if those standings screen actually shown the correct info.

Message 22 of 23 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree with this comment. The amount of Career and Story races i have had ruined by crazy AI smashing me into the wall or ruining my lap just because they are my nemesis ("i pushed them over the edge" lol) is insane. It's also totally unrealistic - a real driver in a real race doing that would be Disqualified or atleast given a penalty.

EA please sort this out and tone their aggression down to a more believable and manageable level.

Message 23 of 23 (861 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help