Re: Can we have a pay to play version to stop the Phoenix cheats?

by NaRnIaaa

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

What makes u think that this will solve the problem lol, I think people tend to have the misconception of cheaters, most cheaters do not know how to make/program their own cheats, meaning they buy it from someone, cheats costs at a usual price of at least 30 euros a month, and some could get up to 2000, meaning cheaters CAN afford a 10-20 dollar purchase, especially if they use expensive cheats and not get detected in months...
So basically this could cost respawn ALOT of money to do and also possibly getting sued, and what benefit does it get? Close to nothing.
U might say there's "FREE“ cheats around the internet and they are "easy" to find, but no, they are either viruses or outdated, even if the cheat works, it will get detected very fast, thanks to EAC.

Message 11 of 22 (360 Views)

★ Guide
@Zwanez2005 Seems like someone doesn't know the fact that unknowncheats exists
Message 12 of 22 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do know unknown cheats exists, try finding a cheat that works or didnt get detected for months lol, most stuff are non compiled source codes which most cheaters, which are skids, dont know how to use。。。

Message 13 of 22 (335 Views)

Hero
@21Tivoli A lot people smurf even pro's. Heck my level 13 gibby has 20 bomb 4k badge with total of 237 kills.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 22 (322 Views)

Hero
@BlackAngelx21 They are fully allowed to do anything they wish to do. It is their company and their choice to charge or not. We do not sign contracts with them to state this game must remain free to play at all times. They may change the pricing point of the game anytime they wish to.

Another option is called freemium. Which allows a free to play version and a premium version of the game.

Many companies have changed price points on games.

Message 15 of 22 (319 Views)

Hero
@Zwanez2005 Most cheats worth using will not cost 10-20 bucks unless its for a days sub. I have done loads of homework from tracking down owners and their locations and more.

In order to have a somewhat undetected cheat with hardware spoofers is roughly 80 to 120 bucks a month american currency.

Message 16 of 22 (317 Views)

★★★★ Guide

or they could just disable all cheating possibilities, there're games with 0 cheat which means it's possible but they don't bother on apex, just like they don't bother to balance ranked/fix the matchmaking

Message 17 of 22 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nah, 0 cheats is almost impossible for online competitive games, as far as i know it, unless the game is small enuf to be 100% server side, so that cheats cant grab info.

Message 18 of 22 (277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Which is why most cheaters wont even care abt the 10-20 bucks purchase.

Message 19 of 22 (274 Views)

★ Apprentice
@E9ine_AC This is exactly what I want to occur if I had my way. Freemium is something that I would 100% pay for.
Message 20 of 22 (261 Views)