Re: Can we have a much higher priority for reviving?

by Daze623

Original Post

Can we have a much higher priority for reviving?

★ Expert

When reviving behind doors it's annoying that it opens the door instead of just reviving.
Can we have a high priority for reviving or maybe use alternate interact button when there's two task available instead of letting both use the same button?

Message 1 of 6 (371 Views)

Champion

@Daze623  Good luck with that, I've been moaning about this issue along with many others for months and it hasn't been changed lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (357 Views)

★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag That moment when your teammate goes down and hides behind a door and you try to revive him but instead you open up the door and got gunned down like an idiot.
Message 3 of 6 (347 Views)

Champion

Or you try to reload and your teammate decides thats the moment to crawl under your feet, and you get killed like an idiot. :,)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (334 Views)

@Daze623 wrote:

When reviving behind doors it's annoying that it opens the door instead of just reviving.
Can we have a high priority for reviving or maybe use alternate interact button when there's two task available instead of letting both use the same button?

I use the hold to reload/tap to use configuration which lets me revive behind doors without opening them. 

unfortunately this means in sticky situations where my teammates are downed near me, I can’t reload near them without accidentally starting to revive them.

the solution would be like you said to add custom button configs to console (I’m on Xbox) which would allow for revive to have a dedicated button or at least another button not related to interact.

Message 5 of 6 (282 Views)

★ Expert
@MyName1sNotJohn Wanna know what's funny? There's an alternate interact button for PC and they're not using it.
Message 6 of 6 (244 Views)