Can we get weekend community challenges back

by shaggiedo

Original Post

Can we get weekend community challenges back

★★★ Guide

Miss this from ME3, which had a much greater emphasis on community. Andromeda feels sort of impersonal, like its been just dumped on us - like - here it is go enjoy (or not).

How about if we kill a million Kett in a weekend all participants get a premium pack.

Also as a side note - if fetch missions are brought back permanently, is it possible to restrict the carrier to normal walking movement (not include running and jumping as that sort of defeats the purpose.

Message 1 of 6 (589 Views)

Re: Can we get weekend community challenges back

★ Guide

Weekend Events and Hazard Maps are one of my biggest wants for the MP.  I get we have the weekly missions now - but it's not the same as pooling together as a community to takes on massive feats and be given cool rewards (except more of those N7 weapons sucked hard - good memories of getting Eagle every time -_-)

Message 2 of 6 (573 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm with you there with the n7 weekend challenges and definitely hazard maps.. I miss the deathball on that Cerberus map, can't remember the name.. if they added community events and challenges I'd be a very happy person.. sandstorms,razor rain etc would make things certainly more interesting.

Message 3 of 6 (559 Views)

I did like the community events and debating them on BSN.

The apex missions with modifiers are interesting but they don't have quite the same 'community pulling together' feel.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (551 Views)

★★ Guide

And they have this really horrible reward. 15 percent credits and xp doesn't do anything lol. 

Message 5 of 6 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The 15% for random map and 15% if it was random enemy.. 30% helps a fair bit on gold

Message 6 of 6 (531 Views)