Re: Can we get this guys account banned please EA

by Agentwalker1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can we get this guys account banned please EA

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just had this guy sending my kid a load of abuse on FIFA some of it quite nasty.

I've attached a screenshot, sorry in advance about his language.

can we get his Microsoft account removed as well. people like this shouldn't be around games with kids.

[Image removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Agentwalker1 this is something that you need to address with MS support. 

If a user is using their messenger to contact you and be abusive then we would not be able to assist with this as this would be related to Xbox rather then the game. 

It's best to screenshot any abusive messages you receive so that if they are deleted you have a record of them. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Agentwalker1That's really horrible. Did you report them like described here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

@EA:

You guys should really improve the blocklist functionality. Blocking a player only prevents communication with them, it does nothing to prevent them from joining our matches. Blocklist should affect matchmaking in all multiplayer games you host.

Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

yep I reported it via the button however at the time I reported the guy deleted all the messages. not sure if they can recover them or not.
plus I've reported people in the past for similar and not had anything back from microsoft.

Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Agentwalker1 this is something that you need to address with MS support. 

If a user is using their messenger to contact you and be abusive then we would not be able to assist with this as this would be related to Xbox rather then the game. 

It's best to screenshot any abusive messages you receive so that if they are deleted you have a record of them. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)