Re: Can we get a level cap increase please?

by HardCor3Gam3r88

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This just posted on Reddit:

"Afternoon folks -

One of the standout pieces of feedback that we’ve received over the past six months has been that you want the ability to keep levelling your Career Rank beyond 50. So during the later part of Chapter 4: Defying the Odds, we’re upping the cap to let you progress all the way to Career Rank 500."

SO we're likely looking at another 3-5 months before we get a level increase. I appreciate the complexity in the level system that is being introduced but that is WAY too long to wait for this.

Honestly I would prefer a simple 50 more ranks NOW as opposed to this complicated 50 ranks per rank to 500 BS.

Message 11 of 16 (486 Views)

EA DICE Team

Link to the full blog details. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Community-Broadcast-Introducing-Promotions/m-p/7907638/th...

Once this update is live, you will be able to grind to level 500. Standard smile With added rewards and company coins. For more details read above. 

An old saying that I grew up with @Adman_Tor "You can never wait to long for something good to happen"

/Atic

Message 12 of 16 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@EA_AticWith all due respect - I have to disagree with you sir. We've been sitting at rank 50 for MONTHS. And now we have to wait 3-4 MORE months for 500 ranks? I would rather have just 50 plain ranks right now. 

Message 13 of 16 (471 Views)

@EA_Atic

I was waiting for Rank 150 - 200... But 500 ?.. WoooW.!!!

Thanks everyone at EA / DICE for this, I will be grinding this and i will be Proud at Rank 500
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 14 of 16 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
You are more than welcome to disagree with me. Standard smile @Adman_Tor  I get the frustration and should have been here yesterday so to say. We have announced what we are thinking and going to do and sometimes its better knowing that something is coming then being in the dark not knowing at all. Standard smile 

Looking forward seeing that screenshot from you @WindowsManTv_CZE 

/Atic
Message 15 of 16 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i want the M1 Grand & M3 Grease Gun as well as the Easy 8 Sherman Tank @EA_Atic Lmao Nerd

Message 16 of 16 (439 Views)