Can we expect Super Brainz to get nerfed in the early October patch?

by GutmanSca

Original Post

Re: Can we expect Super Brainz to get nerfed in the early October patch?

★★★★★ Expert
@arit0824 I see your point and I kinda agree and kinda disagree and here’s why. I’ll just do ppl’s ‘it takes skill to land’ argument since it seems that that big hitbox takes skill to hit a person 😂. Since you have to charge it, it and if you miss it, you have wasted 1 sec before you can attack again. In that sec, some plants can already have you rezombiefying.

While I agree with it is, it takes almost no skill to land a hit with it. Unless you’re trying to snipe with it but why would you. The reason I find the 80 dmg too high is cause it’s in the same ballpark as deadbeard’s/80’s hero’s fully charged shot which also do 80-100. But basically one shot NC. Their shots take skill due to small hitbox of the projectile. Btw your wrong, 80’s hero does 75 dmg at least since you can one-shot a NC fully charged without headshot.

50 dmg (Snapdragon’s ball damage) is a little too low I’d say given the fact that 2 punches are 50 dmg and you can throw a punch faster after a punch than when you did the flying fist.

@GutmanSca lolz see my reaction to arit for flying fist. Ultra jump is NOT an insta win. Far from it unless the plant is already hurt. It does less than 75 dmg so it can’t even insta kill NC. It does however badly damages almost every plant and if you know how to ‘aim’ you can win almost any 1v1. Only problem I have had was with an Oak...

The combo of both flying fist and ball I can see as being unfair for a melee character. But the delay in attacks mean you have to coordinate your attack and your vision if you are to hit a target. That’s why I believe he should not be nerfed. If the ultra fist just gets a damage reduction, it’ll be fine I think.
Message 11 of 19 (637 Views)

★ Guide
@GutmanSca I feel like they should buff his HP and nerf his damage a bit just so he's a bit less of a 1 shot monster
Message 12 of 19 (614 Views)

★★ Pro

I agree with you, but i don't think he should get an hp buff since his movement is great, along with shield and sprinting. Nerfing his medium range killing machine (Reach ug, ultra ball and Flying Fists) would be a better move.

Message 13 of 19 (611 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'd say engineer is way stronger than brainz right now. But ya, if they toned down that flying fist punch a little. I could get behind that.

Message 14 of 19 (542 Views)

★ Guide
@Shinobicap Yea that’s mostly what I have problems with when against Brainz. Just tone down his flying fist damage. For engineer, we really need to tone down stacking stuns to not be so long
Message 15 of 19 (521 Views)

★ Guide
@Shinobicap Only thing I think engineer needs a nerf to is his stun duration
Message 16 of 19 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@ScreionYeah Super Brainz is OP right now. Make him with the health regain on elimination and he can't be killed. I know this for a fact because I play him and can almost 1 shot every character with the 80 damage hit. He's OP. i've played multiple games as him and haven't died with 30 elims.

Message 17 of 19 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Honestly think they need to buff all the weaker chars (waste time making a list did it once staff do t see or care) anyway buff up them weaker chars on both sides this low damage bad controls running away * is annoying, then after all weaker chars are buffed then consider if and what nerfs are needed. 

Message 18 of 19 (389 Views)

★ Guide

I can’t agree more.

Message 19 of 19 (330 Views)