Re: Can u please fix the loot?!

by DaAceXD

Original Post

Can u please fix the loot?!

★★★★★ Guide

Loot is so trash trashhhhh I search whole building and find no weapons 

This is such unfair game, how I am gonna kill people and i have no weapon I understand now why people dying so fast when match start

This is unfair how iam gonna box them and they have weapons

Pls fix the loot I can't even fight and I don't have weapons when people see me without weapons they start to chase me 

This is fuckuing unfair

Message 1 of 12 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Elamami3440

Well its kinda the purpose of a BR Game to find loot. If you get what you need when you need it it removes a huge part of the game.

I think having fixed loot on spots its terrible, And that one event has proven that.

Having a for sure weapong in a building there is still a chance the enemy picks it up before you. and the same situation applies.

Message 2 of 12 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DaAceXD Go play cod and the first door you opened will find weapon

Go fortnite you will weapon so fast

Go to hyper scape you will find weapon so fast

Go play apex you just gonna box people
Message 3 of 12 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Elamami3440 Then you are playing it wrong. I don't find a weapon sometimes. But most games i do.

I dunno if you are hotdropping all the time, Then that is the reason :D
Message 4 of 12 (501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXDIam drop in hot places but no weapons how I can down guys and I have no weapons my teammates playing aggressive they down team but when they down them I can't loot cuz 3rd party

What u expect me to do iam playing teamwork and I can't go far from them

Message 5 of 12 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXDI hot drop but no one land where i land because they want to loot

The problem is there's no weapon in whole big building

Message 6 of 12 (487 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DaAceXD you are 100% correct but still there is some problem with loot .
i've noticed its unbalanced , for example : if you to market a lot of times you will find on one side all the * weapons and very and barley a shield on the other side of market you will find more than one of Havoc lvl 2 shield or more and other high tier weapons .
and market was an example only but it happen in too many places.
you will not believe if i told you that in less than 3 minutes in the match after the drop i found 9 P2020 plus the one that i had and 3 of them was next to each other haha .
and other match i found about 7 alternator so i carried two of them because i couldn't find anything else and all of them was in the same area.
sometimes the luck is on our side and we find all the weapons and shields and the other team who dropped just with us is fighting with mozam and P2020 , its just because maybe we dropped on the left side and they dropped on the right side
Message 7 of 12 (415 Views)

Champion

I don't always find a weapon on drop, but when I do it's a mozambique. >.>

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 12 (411 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 9 of 12 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Elamami3440I feel your pain. I usually run into a building only finding a few things most of them are just ammo and consumables and then the first guy I run into would have a purple/blue armor. I remember opening a bin and just finding 1 grenade.

Message 10 of 12 (354 Views)