Re: Can't wait for solo's

by Xare555

Original Post

Can't wait for solo's

★★ Guide

Can't wait for them to put in solo's.  Its coming all you haters, its already been data mined.  Solo and Duo queues coming!!!

Literally no reason not to.   Even the pro streamers solo queue half the time they play any of these BR games. 

Message 1 of 9 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Just like it was datamined that season 1 was coming March 12th? Respawn even said not to believe everything that was datamined as it was old * left over from when they tested, and yes they tested solo mode and then said it wasn't something they wanted.

Message 2 of 9 (377 Views)

★★ Guide

@Cipax wrote:

Just like it was datamined that season 1 was coming March 12th? Respawn even said not to believe everything that was datamined as it was old * left over from when they tested, and yes they tested solo mode and then said it wasn't something they wanted.

Ummmm yeah, solo's and duo's are coming.  Just stop already, stop trying to pretend it's not gonna happen. 

Message 3 of 9 (365 Views)

★★ Guide

Yea i agree. Even if they didnt plan to at first the insane demand for solos as well as the obvious myriad of reasons to include it in the game will compel them do it if they are doing their jobs

I cant wait either this must happen asap

Message 4 of 9 (363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Y so u can play a match against 60 wraiths 

Message 5 of 9 (356 Views)

★★ Guide

@Xare555 wrote:

I see this ridiculous comment all the time. People in this game pick whatever they want and are good at without caring about team comp

And many teams dont have a wraith, and on many teams only 1 person wants her

So this idea that everyone would play wraith is crazy. People will play what they normally play and what theyre good at they wont suddenly start using her just for solos

I believe there will be a healthy mix of characters just as there is now. 

Message 6 of 9 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Xare555 wrote:

59, i'd not use it! 

Message 7 of 9 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

1 Pathfinder in an unreachable spot can easily kill 10 Wraiths. Also, gl getting that caustic out who's barricaded in a building in the middle of the last circle.

Also, Bangalore > Wraith in general (that is my subjective opinion, so don't bother to "deny" it).

I would be surprised to see even 20 wraiths in 1 game.

Message 8 of 9 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Biochemikas wrote:

1 Pathfinder in an unreachable spot can easily kill 10 Wraiths. Also, gl getting that caustic out who's barricaded in a building in the middle of the last circle.

Also, Bangalore > Wraith in general (that is my subjective opinion, so don't bother to "deny" it).

I would be surprised to see even 20 wraiths in 1 game.

This is the point, i believe that solo's will be a positive thing because even the other champions will have the appeal to be used and be given the same % of chance to win as the rest! 

Message 9 of 9 (274 Views)