Re: Can't use live chat support

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't use live chat support

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

While I was getting my problem solved I got disconnected from live chat and now I cant select live chat as an option while attempting to resume the old case nor when I tried to create new no matter which problem/category I choose. Tried clearing cache and switching browsers

Message 1 of 9 (1,352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @fallannis your contact options will be determined by which are best for your issue.

If you are seeing email or phone then I would recommend selecting one of them so as to speak with our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (1,243 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @fallannis when attempting to create or reopen a case are you being provided with an alternative contact avenue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Yes I see all the options except for the live chat one

Message 3 of 9 (1,256 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @fallannis your contact options will be determined by which are best for your issue.

If you are seeing email or phone then I would recommend selecting one of them so as to speak with our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko So disabling live chat for me after i was using for hour to get my problem solved is the best contact option? Got it... So lets try the call oh wait i cant cause u ended the support back in 2017 for my country and lets be fair if i spent hour on live chat the email will be never solved. Also whoever keeps deleting the replies just stop... I wont stop writing until someone actually bans me from here or lets me use live chat again

Message 5 of 9 (1,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  Just made new origin account and if i try to create the same ticket on that account guess what Live chat is an option so im 100% sure now that your support team locked me out of it just cause they cant be bothered to solve it

Message 6 of 9 (1,192 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @fallannis our team does not disable chat for anyone, due to a variety of reasons our system will pick the best support avenue for your issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@fallannis Hi fallannis...exact same situation here. Chat disabled, problem unsolved, What a (shameful) support...
Message 8 of 9 (1,084 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @pepevfc are you seeing no contact options for your issue when you try to create a case?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,081 Views)