Can`t use all the teams

by rodrigodelgadoe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can`t use all the teams

★★ Novice

Hi; I just purchased M17 through the Playstation Store online and downloaded it yesterday on my PS4 Hard Drive.

The first time I launched the game, I didn’t had any issues to play the Redskin and Ram´s intro matchup. However, after playing this intro game, I wanted to play an exhibition match, but was surprised to figure out that I couldn´t change the teams to play with; only the side of Home and Visitor. Meaning that I could only choose either Redskins or Rams.

Another thing that brought my attention is that in the upper left corner of the screen and installing message appeared with a clock time winning down (saying like 35 hours or so). Aside from that, I realiezed that many of the game modes were unselectable with a massage saying “installing…”. Does this mean that I have to wait for that installing message insiede the game to wine down in order to play the game at full capacity? And does this involve the all team selection in the “play now” mode?

Message 1 of 5 (24,672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can`t use all the teams

Community Manager

@rodrigodelgadoe

Yes, you are correct. While the game installation is completed in the background, not all game modes or features will be available.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (36,803 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@rodrigodelgadoe

Yes, you are correct. While the game installation is completed in the background, not all game modes or features will be available.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (36,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same and its still goinh now but is there anyway u can speed it up its annoying and i want to play with my fav team 😭🙁
Message 3 of 5 (24,282 Views)

Community Manager

@AssassinIsBeast9

No, there is no speedup, you will just need to wait until your game is fully installed.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (24,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im letting it install the numbers on the install and keep going up and down what is this mean ?

also do I have to stay in the game to let it finish  installing or not?

Message 5 of 5 (22,094 Views)