Re: Where do I report teamming

by RelentlessShiba

Original Post

Can't report ppl teaming in solo

★★ Expert

So, kinda pissed about not having the option to report ppl teaming. # caustics running around together till the end of the match....You would think that someone in the dev dept. has a bit of common sense when it comes to br gaming...obviously not! So, I go to the easy anti-cheat site and it's down...again...seriously..aren't any of you who put $ into this game tired of getting milked? Pretty frustrating Shocked

Heart

Message 1 of 10 (324 Views)

Re: Can't report ppl teaming in solo

★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed
Report via Origin. Find by username and report.
Message 2 of 10 (318 Views)

★★ Expert

@SlivPTS 

Ok..thx...is there a link anywhere for that?

Heart

Message 3 of 10 (313 Views)

★★ Expert

@SlivPTS 

Never mind...got your meaning..directly  through Origin App itself...Large smile

thx again

Heart

Message 4 of 10 (309 Views)

★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed
Open Origin => Friends => Add Friends => Search by name.
In profile you will find dropdown button with options to Block and Report.
Message 5 of 10 (308 Views)

Where do I report teamming

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I had a game earlier where there were two guys teaming in solos.  They won too.  I noticed when they both rushed me and didn't even shoot at each other.  I jumped on my recording device and recorded them teaming.  Its very obvious.  They even go on to shoot at each other on accident when in fights and stop.  At the end its the two of them and they drop everything and fist fight for the win.  Their gamertags are Marshan 15 and GotBassBoost.  It said my video was too large to attach to this so if Respawn you need it go ahead and email me.  But I have a three minute video showing obvious teaming in solos.  

Message 6 of 10 (297 Views)

★ Pro
@RelentlessShiba
Open Origin => Friends => Add Friend => Search by username.
In profile you will find dropdown button with options to Block and Report.
Message 7 of 10 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SlivPTS This was on Xbox One sorry.
Message 8 of 10 (284 Views)

★★★ Expert

There's no way to ban teaming players. I can understand taking additional measures to prevent this from happening in an official competition or event, but not for millions of daily players fighting in a free to play game. Do you expect EA / Respawn to start spying on their players to see if and what they communicate outside the game? That's pretty illegal. Then, how can you differentiate between people teaming up and a few players that all shoot at the same target wanting an easy kill or that don't want to start fighting in that location / moment, because there is a high chance chance of getting third partied or wiped by the ring damage.  Also, can you imagine how many people will be needed to investigate tens of thousands of matches daily and the level of impartiality needed to give the right verdict at all times? 

I don't want to be 1 vs more either, but this is a survival battle royale game, I expected more people shooting at me at the same time, especially in solo mode.

Message 9 of 10 (244 Views)

★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe
If 50+ players reported someone for teaming up, then it's enough proof.
Message 10 of 10 (223 Views)