Re: Can't purchase Fifa points with steam wallet.

by x_Roronoa420

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey @Matthh1049 I tested this just now and was able to purchase the points.

It seems like something is blocking it on your side, this could be system or Steam-related so the best thing to do is to start by trying a different network and/or system if possible?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 24 (3,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did not @Matthh1049 EA didnt do anything and steam said it was on their end......

Message 12 of 24 (3,540 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its gaming ruining and affect many players it isnt on steams end at all because I can purchase through them in game on any other game I play. Fifa is the only thing to cause problems for me. @Matthh1049 

Message 13 of 24 (3,540 Views)

★★ Novice

i`m in the same spot. No resolution at all. Where are you from? Just wondering if is something regional... i'm from Brazil btw...

Message 14 of 24 (3,520 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko, good to know. So in this case you`re using a FIFA22 purchase through Steam, right? What happens when you select how many FIFA points do you want to buy? The 'wait' message appears and redirects you to where? To a steam payment options screen?

Message 15 of 24 (3,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in the same situation.
If you have solved this one, please let me know how to solve it.

Message 16 of 24 (3,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everyone has this problem when they try to purchase through steam wallet. Game shows fifa points prices as unknown and even if you blind pick any pack it says eror with the checkout. I contacted EA support many times, all they suggested was to buy through origin and threw me some useless troubleshoot options like steam servers are not working on my side. I contacted steam support and they said that this is an in game problem and I should contact ea.

Bottom point, both parties don't know how to fix the system glitch and there is no solution to buy it through your steam wallet.
Ps in case any customer support see my message, when you guys put your game on steam it means you're trying to get more player base from steam so it is simply basic to know that us the steam users put all our gaming money on steam wallet for many reasons like buy and sell in game item from other games. I'd highly recommend to try and fix this issue which will surely increase your sales.

Message 17 of 24 (3,364 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

just fix youre game so you can make more money and stop putting it on steam its both you guys is fault just search out what the problem is and fix it before nobody plays this game anymore on steam cuz everybody has this same problem where it takes millions of years to buy and then nothing happens 

Message 18 of 24 (3,195 Views)

★ Novice

Any update on steam in game purchase??

Message 19 of 24 (2,833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is a game that the cheap version its 60 euros, and you cant even made the transactions of the game work. And this is not the only problem the market have some bugs when you bet in a player shows up that you won the bet and the player its yours but when you left the market shows the red simbol that you lost the bet..... thats why the avaliations of the game in steam its garbage.

Message 20 of 24 (2,576 Views)