Re: Can't play the game due the lack of players!

by Spooky_Ackbar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play the game due the lack of players!

★★ Novice

I've been trying to play the game, cuz i'm a Star wars fan, bought it and there are no players playing, i can barely play twice a day!!! Are people still playing this game or it's EA's fault that i cant find enough players? I play on PC, i tried diferent times of the day, morning,afternoon and night and its always the same!

Message 1 of 19 (1,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
@LeprechaunBR90 If I had to guess, I would think your problem is with the player population on the Brazil server. You should be able to change the game server in the in-game settings, but this could affect your ping rate (and thus lag your gameplay).

View in thread

Message 13 of 19 (972 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Reduce-number-of-required-players/td-p/9129979 This thread asked to lower the players needed, and got a reply from a dev. There is hope!

Message 2 of 19 (1,024 Views)

★★ Pro
@LeprechaunBR90 Which server are you on? I am on U.S. Virginia (Xbox), and there always seems to be a good number of players (I have even been able to play games of Ewok Hunt at 6:30 in the morning!).
Message 3 of 19 (1,018 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

they never put bots in multiplayer? lol

this was easily predicted in the beta. One of their many purposes was to get low populated games started so even a small list of players can enjoy a dead game and still get their pvp fix

Message 4 of 19 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
𓀐𓂸
Message 5 of 19 (901 Views)

★ Guide
@LeprechaunBR90 From my experience, there are usually more players that pop in the game during mid week for double xp. I try to play on Wednesday and Thursday because I tend to find more matches easily on these days as compared to others. But since we got our last content update ever earlier in the month, the decreasing of players is inevitable.
Message 6 of 19 (875 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You are talking about the current 2017 BF2 and not the 2015 BF2? 

Message 7 of 19 (818 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm from Brazil, but idk if there is a diferent server for NA/SA

Message 8 of 19 (762 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there a difference, i have the star wars BF2 the frist one when it was released.

Message 9 of 19 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Try changing your ping/server site or whatever it's called. The first BF was 2015, BF II is 2017 i assume that's the one you've got...

Message 10 of 19 (744 Views)