Can't play Ea play games

by PartyShiba

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play Ea play games

★★★ Newbie

Hi I recently purchased EA Play on Steam but the issue is every time I go to play a game. The game says it requires a CD key which I do not have. How can I find the CD key it wants? I have Origin downloaded along with steam but nothing pops up when I open my games.

Message 1 of 4 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play Ea play games

Community Manager

Hey @PartyShiba  for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (921 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @PartyShiba  for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah its keep finding i was excited to buy this on steam buy when i finish install cant install 

Message 3 of 4 (726 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @xdqh2f1j9vye

It's been a while since this thread was last active and a lot of things have changed since so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting.

Please feel free to pop open a fresh thread and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (712 Views)