Re: Can't link PSN account to EA Account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't link PSN account to EA Account

★★★ Newbie

My PSN account is linked to an EA account/email that I do not own. I've tried going through support twice with no help at all. I can login to my EA account and I've tried changing my email. When I try to login using my PSN information to link my PSN account with my EA account, it tries to send a security code to my email, but it never comes through. When I try to login through FIFA21, the email address it shows does not match my own. I've only ever used 2 email addresses and sent both to EA help to no avail. 

Has anyone run into this before? Can I try creating a new account or do I just never buy an EA game on my PS5 again?

Message 1 of 6 (845 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Blupard, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (835 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Blupard, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I've tried that. They were zero help.
Message 3 of 6 (829 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Blupard but if our live support team were unable to help then there is nothing that we can do to change that on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Yeah, that's why I'm hoping someone else that had to deal with this can help since y'all won't. Because right now I literally won't be able to play an EA game on my PS5 online ever again. How is that good business or treating your customers right? It's not.
Message 5 of 6 (819 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Blupard the best thing I can recommend is to speak with our live support team again.

I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with account based issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (809 Views)