Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can`t join everything except freeplay and random mode!

by Tossboyfish91

Original Post

Can`t join everything except freeplay and random mode!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Disappointed

The matchmaking mechainsm sucks since the latest patch.

U know we don`t have sufficient playerbase and that means some times we have to spend 5 or 10 mor mins on matchmaking of the particular stronghold which may be completed easily by ourselves alone.

Please, at least give us a choise that we could start immediately instead of waiting infinitely.Oops

Message 1 of 7 (333 Views)

Re: Can`t join everything except freeplay and random mode!

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, no one has responded.  I would suggest that you search the feedback topic and see if what you're asking has already been listed.  If not, contact a community manager and respectfully ask that your post be moved there.  I know, it's a tall order to ask of you.  I personally rage quit a forum (for the day) simply at the thought of the task.  Hopefully, the powers that be, have thrown together a quick summary of all the feedback questions and request, with a link to zip right to the thread.  Wishful thinking I suppose.  Best of Success to ya!

Message 2 of 7 (254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't understand this at all...but on the PTS I was able to solo Tyrant Mines on GM1 from the beginning and into the countdown exit timer, as another player appeared.  I don't know if this will be the case for when it is patched to the main Anthem or if this was done just for the PTS.  Someone on Reddit said allowing solo strongholds would cause the server issues as this would significantly increase the server instances.  Like everyone driving solo in the vehicles and no one carpooling.  I donno.

"Bear in mind, though, that what you play on the PTS is still in development and not final."  - Anthem PTS FAQ

Message 3 of 7 (240 Views)

★★★★ Guide

My first hour and a half today and I can't get a squad for anything other than strongholds.  I've had to solo everything. GM1 & GM2.  Might be a slow day as well.

Message 4 of 7 (202 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same today.  Can only get a squad for strongholds or support missions.  Can't get a squad for anything else GM1 and above.

Message 5 of 7 (150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I cant say for console players but there seems to be alot of summer sales going on now. I've still been able to join a full group or have one or two join like ten minutes into the mission for anthem on pc. But I figure the player count is down more because of the PTS and the steam summer sale. I say that because the steam summer event going on now requires you to play games on steam. 

Message 6 of 7 (140 Views)

Champion

@RoninJed wrote:

I cant say for console players but there seems to be alot of summer sales going on now. I've still been able to join a full group or have one or two join like ten minutes into the mission for anthem on pc. But I figure the player count is down more because of the PTS and the steam summer sale. I say that because the steam summer event going on now requires you to play games on steam. 

A lot of people tend to do more stuff outside during summer, so this will cause a drop as well.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 7 of 7 (119 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help