Can't get a game WITHOUT Aimbot/ESP People.

by Hhugz

Original Post

Can't get a game WITHOUT Aimbot/ESP People.

★ Novice

Last night literally 15 games in a row. Night before 10 out of 12 games.  This afternoon 8 out of 10 games.  These are just the people we ran into that we KNEW were cheating. one guy has 6000 headshots and less than 1500 kills rofl.... like how can you cheat for THAT LONG and not get banned.  This game is going to go down very fast with the rampant hacking and no repercussions/actions by Respawn/EA. Change your Anti-cheat system it's non-existant. People just HWID change and your bans do nothing. Figure something else out it's 2019.

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Re: Can't get a game WITHOUT Aimbot/ESP People.

★★ Guide

I don't want to seem demoralizing but it truly feels like there's nothing they can do to stop it besides sit back and wait for the cheaters to eventually get bored and move on.

They've exhausted any/all legal routes they could take but like I've said in a couple other threads, these cheaters mostly live outside US/NA and it makes them untouchable. 

The only options left for them are morally dubious ones or to sit back and wait.

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Can't get a game WITHOUT Aimbot/ESP People.

★★★★ Pro
Between this and the spotty hitreg I am not sure why I play....made the mistake of buying the battlepass I guess.
Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)