Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't find a way to Obtain Rare Quality Shield/Armor sigil.

by Bakkaren

Original Post

Re: Can't find a way to Obtain Rare Quality Shield/Armor sigil.

★★★ Apprentice
It has to be a Bug. The same way the emblems on some of the consumables on the crafting page is different than the emblem you see when you go to equip them.

Example Shield Sigil looks like an Actual shield on the craft page, but looks like a soccer ball on the equip page.
Message 21 of 39 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@2Weak2Live wrote:

Oh damn, you're right.  The 4 that I'm missing blueprints for, I have 1 each of in my vault.

@Damiarch we need to get their attention on this. Awesome job recognizing the problem.

solid thread here. Even mentions the crafted sigils

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-blueprints-for-consumables/m-p/7541457/

Message 22 of 39 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@2Weak2Live That’s what all these consumables are called. You get blue prints to make consumable sigils, makes perfect sense. Like I said highlight the items as you can see in my pic. You’re just arguing about semantics the issue still stands there is a bug, uncommon and epic are available, the rares are not, and that’s the problem.

Message 23 of 39 (420 Views)

★★★ Novice
Add that one that increases thrusters heat something. We inly have the epic and uncommon ones but not the rare version. I swear i saw them in the challenges under arcanist 2 but for some reason after one of the updates it doesn’t anymore just shows the weapons. Hope they fix this bug quickly coz 20% increase from rare is more helpful and useful than 10% from uncommon and cheaper than the 30% of the epic versions.
Message 24 of 39 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Its in Sentinel and freelancer i believe.

Message 25 of 39 (399 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What in Tarsis are you talking about?  You specifically said two times that they should be unlocked by "Freelancer Loyalty 2".  No, they're not and they shouldn't be.  That's not a matter of semantics, it's a matter of reality, that's just not the correct unlock mechanism.

Message 26 of 39 (392 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes there is man it’s all in your pictures you posted too, all of those blue things under the heading “Rewards”. lol, get out of here. Did you not look at my picture? “Blue print” is a sub heading not the “title”. The title is “Shield Sigil” This guys question was there’s no way to obtain a rare sigil for armor, shields, etc. Blue print, sigil, blah blah it’s semantics keyboard warrior. It clearly states as evidence in the very pictures you posted, that you’re supposed to have access to rare sigils at Freelancer Loyalty 2.
Message 27 of 39 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice

DA09706B-94C0-4D90-8F0D-2E7E179008F0.jpegYou don’t craft a “blue print” you craft a “Shield Sigil”. Blue print is the subtitle. You’re trying to argue semantics like you’re something special. The guys question was how to obtain rare “Shield Sigils”. The answer is Freelancer 2 but it’s bugged, end of story.

Message 28 of 39 (378 Views)

★★★ Novice

The blueprints for the Rare Sigils for Armor, Shield, Heat, and Gear, are all intended to unlock at player level 20 along with the second Sigil slot. These four uncommon sigil blueprints unlock at level 10 along with the first sigil slot and the epic sigil blueprints unlock at level 30. It is a bug and is not tied to any of the faction loyalties.

Message 29 of 39 (370 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same please fix

Message 30 of 39 (280 Views)
Twitter Stream