Can't even play the game

by SuzuyaXeno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't even play the game

★ Novice

Each time I load up the game it's glitchy and stuttering, after a few seconds it calms down and goes normal, another few seconds later it freezes with no response, then resumes. I then it disconnects from the EA server altogether. Never happens to any other games!

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't even play the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I dont know you realised my friend, but this forum is filled with people and their problems with this game.

This trash will find a way to crash, bug the sound, or in your case glitch and stutter.

Everybody tried everything, the devs either killed those solutions with their stupid patches, or you have to wait for theese geniuses to fix it for ya.

And lets be honest here, that never gonna happen.

My game is crashing randomly, ALL THE TIME since the game got released. Still on patch for it.

This game is a mess, nothing works around here....your pc is perfectly fine.

Just move on, thats what im going to do too.

In other words, the game is sh*t....

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

What are your PC specs? What is your Windows version?

Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

★ Novice

Windows 10, As for the specs its 6300 fx AMD processor, GTX 1060, Samsung SSD, that's all i can remember off the top of my head

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I dont know you realised my friend, but this forum is filled with people and their problems with this game.

This trash will find a way to crash, bug the sound, or in your case glitch and stutter.

Everybody tried everything, the devs either killed those solutions with their stupid patches, or you have to wait for theese geniuses to fix it for ya.

And lets be honest here, that never gonna happen.

My game is crashing randomly, ALL THE TIME since the game got released. Still on patch for it.

This game is a mess, nothing works around here....your pc is perfectly fine.

Just move on, thats what im going to do too.

In other words, the game is sh*t....

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)