Can't download any of the battlefield games in english.

by peteppu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't download any of the battlefield games in english.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i'm trying to download battlefield 1 bought via origin access, but the only language options during installation are polish and russian.

I do live in Poland, but both my account language is english and my client is in english.

I'm also attaching a screenshot of the instalation menu.

i couldn't find any information on this at all on the internet so i decided to make a post.

If the games from origin access are only available in the language of the country it was bought in that's pretty terrible for people living abroad.

Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't download any of the battlefield games in english.

Community Manager

@peteppu 

First, thank you for signing up for Origin Access! Games in Origin have language packs depending on what region the game was downloaded from. Although your client is selected for English, the game itself will have a set amount of languages each region can choose from.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (379 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@peteppu 

First, thank you for signing up for Origin Access! Games in Origin have language packs depending on what region the game was downloaded from. Although your client is selected for English, the game itself will have a set amount of languages each region can choose from.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does it mean there is no way i can play the game in English? If i move to romania do i have to play all my games in romanian and so on?

Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

Community Manager

@peteppu 

If you move to Romania your version will stay the same from where you originally purchased it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)