Re: Can't contact EA Support

by Giz1_Liz1

Original Post

★ Novice
@EA_Jason Thx, already emailed, was network problem couldn't see the page, only waiting for reply now.
Message 11 of 21 (439 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Suppose you Can't get your ToS team to Tell me why they wont un banned a account of mine that was hacked.

I can even prove i wasnt even at the computer i play Apex on when it happened

Hell my Buddy even Thought it was weird i was home then.

Message 12 of 21 (402 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@Bimbkin420 No I won't be able to do that.

I'd suggest providing our ToS team with all information that you might have and that you contact our support team via help.ea.com to get help with your hacked account.
Jason.png
Message 13 of 21 (387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have and I have gotten the same cookie cutter answer there auto reply gives me I feel they never even looked I to the situation and just banned my account because that's what they were doing to everyone didn't even both just banned

Message 14 of 21 (372 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@Bimbkin420 All disputes are investigated and unfortunately it's not possible for them to give you a more detailed/personalised answer Frown

The only advice that I can give you is to provide as much information as you possible can to our ToS team.

Dit you manage to get your account back and set up additional security?
Jason.png
Message 15 of 21 (358 Views)

★ Novice

Hello. I really need help getting back into apex. I have tried EA.help.com but cannot receive calls from advisors or open the live chat. My account name is Bibblez4B2W0A. I took a break from apex, to come back and be greeted by "your account information is invalid" I know the email for the account, I can successfully answer all f the security questions, but I do not remember the password. I have spent a lot of time on apex both building up my stats (Crypto specifically) and building up my community. please help me I din't get to play season 6. If you cannot help with my account directly, please get someone to respond to my cases. Please help!

Message 16 of 21 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason hi bro. can you help me to provide more information to TOS team to help them re-evaluate how bad my malicious behavior is? I don't have any malicious intentions and I'm not targeting anyone. The team is all my friends. I'm a black people and I live in China. But I'm just trying to get a 30 minute ban on sending messages so I can go offline and sleep. Stupid But it was identified as a serious malicious incident. It's not fair. And the game didn't tell me that this would get me banned instead of just banned. They thought I was attacking someone. I am wronged.
Message 17 of 21 (193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason They gave me a bad behavior ban and treated me like I was a cheating player. It's so weird.
Message 18 of 21 (192 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason Friends who were playing with me at the time could speak for me to prove that they were not harmed by "malicious behavior"
Message 19 of 21 (184 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason If you can get them to talk to me more. I'll slowly provide more details to justify the bad behavior bans being pointless and wrong. I'm not insulting anyone.
Message 20 of 21 (182 Views)