Re: Can't contact EA Support

by IIIBaido

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't contact EA Support

★ Novice

For some reason i cant create any more Support Cases on help.ea.com. 

My account was stolen, then i got Ban in Apex legends. i contacted EA support for help. they deactivated my account, then i contacted support again and they reactivated account and sayed that they removed ban in apex legends. i thanked them and opened apex. i still have ban in apex and cant crate anymore ea support case to contact them. there is only call option. i live in Georgia (respublic not state). cant call in us like that. i still need help to remove apex legends ban that i get for no reason. support sayed it is removed but it isnt. really need someones help.

Message 1 of 21 (3,875 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @IIIBaido,

We had a look with our ToS team and you're good to go, please try again and let me know if you run into any issues Standard smile

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (3,592 Views)

All Replies

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @IIIBaido,

We had a look with our ToS team and you're good to go, please try again and let me know if you run into any issues Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 2 of 21 (3,593 Views)

★ Novice

You are The hero. Thank you. Finaly i can anyjoy playing apex. 

Message 3 of 21 (3,585 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Not a bother, have you seen the limited-time event?

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/legendary-hunt-season-2-battle-pass

Jason.png
Message 4 of 21 (3,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello I need help with recovering my ea account I dont gave access to the email that its linked to and dont know how to get recover it

Message 5 of 21 (3,238 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hello @Kng2309,

You'll have to get in contact with an EA Help Advisor to get this sorted for you Standard smile

You can contact them by creating a case using this web-form:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Jason.png
Message 6 of 21 (3,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi I can’t make any more cases so I can’t contact EA please help me I think I’ve made to many and I really need to contact EA because I’m not getting my verification codes please help me
Message 7 of 21 (3,141 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@redrainfc10 What message do you get to see when trying to create a case?
Jason.png
Message 8 of 21 (2,990 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Jason I got wrong banned, need to "contact us" as instructed, but I cant see any form to fill in that almost empty page of "contact us“. Have already done days and times retry. Still cant see anything on it. Can you help with pls.
Message 9 of 21 (2,755 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@Giz1_Liz1 This is the correct page about how to contact us about sanctions on the account:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Jason.png
Message 10 of 21 (2,593 Views)