Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't complete trials, because your multi kill is broken

by Rhukus

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't complete trials, because your multi kill is broken

★★★★ Novice

I have literally been trying to complete this for 3 hours. Watching how many kills I get in the allotted time. I have gotten enough to get all 3 multi kills I need in one fight, but I only have 1. I am not even sure how I got the first one, as I had it before I started tracking it, but I know I have gotten 8 kills in under 30 seconds and not gotten another multi kill. I have done this at least 10 times. So basically I cant continue the main story line due to a bug. I have not enjoyed one part of this trials quest, not one. It has all been tedious without a payout at the end of the first three tombs I have explored. 

Maybe it is just my frustration talking, but putting this garbage quest this early in the main story line is very bad. I even switched from the storm javelin to the ranger because, in free play, the storm dies to quickly if nobody is around to take some of the enemy fire off of you. The ranger at least can survive if you are smart. 

In short, please either change the requirement for this last tomb, or fix multi kill to actually track correctly. I am not sure how much I can bang my head against this brick wall.

Thank you

Message 1 of 22 (290 Views)

Re: Can't complete trials, because your multi kill is broken

★★★★★ Apprentice
As a Colossus I found Tyrant Mines good for multikills. The endless scorpions provide fodder for it. Maybe it'll be the same with ranger? Not sure but I've seen it recommended on the forum before as well.
Message 2 of 22 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Did you try doing the Tyrant Mines Stronghold on easy?....I got all 3 of my done in just one run with an Interceptor.

Message 3 of 22 (283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I believe that may be where i got the one that was recorded. I was reading that only ones in free play counted toward tomb though. Not sure if that is correct. To frustrated right now to continue for today though. Maybe tomorrow will yield better results.

Thank you for the replay.

Message 4 of 22 (281 Views)

★★★ Guide
They count in the Stronghold 100%
Message 5 of 22 (277 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you. I will give that a go.

Message 6 of 22 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It is 8 kills in 10 seconds. Not sure if that was a typo or that’s what you thought it was. It is pretty easy to do anywhere you have a bunch of enemies grouped together. Skorpion camps are usually good. The hollows cave has 35 or so outlaws, so that should be pretty easy.

Message 7 of 22 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not a typo, just saying I was killing way more than needed and not getting the credit.

Message 8 of 22 (246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also, I read it as 8 kills with no more than 10 seconds between each kill. Am I thinking about that wrong?

Message 9 of 22 (245 Views)

Rif.: Can't complete trials, because your multi kill is broken

Anonymous
I don't even care about it alredy, this game sucks.
Message 10 of 22 (238 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help