Re: Can't change game language to English if Xbox region is set in UAE

by Talldaddypro

Original Post

Can't change game language to English if Xbox region is set in UAE

★ Novice

I can't believe that we are entering 2020 and a game like this does not have Language options in its Settings. So just because I set my Xbox region to UAE, it assumes that I automatically speak the region's language ONLY? English is the spoken language here and yet I can't even choose that to play in-game..... 

Message 1 of 7 (4,394 Views)

Xbox language foreign and can't change it, game is unplayable

★ Novice

I can't believe that we are entering 2020 and a game like this does not have Language options in its Settings. So just because I set my Xbox region to UAE, it assumes that I automatically speak the region's language ONLY? English is the spoken language here and yet I can't even choose that to play in-game..... 

Message 2 of 7 (4,371 Views)

★ Novice
Any fix?
Message 3 of 7 (4,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when you find the solution to it can you possibly email me at [edit: email address removed] also. 

Message 4 of 7 (4,340 Views)

★ Novice

I also had the same issue. 

Change language in Xbox Settings > Language & Location > Change both language and location to US or UK. 

I just did and it worked. 

Still, it's such a novice mistake from EA for such a long running game. Atleast, give the option to user (courtesy) to change languages at beginning instead of slapping it on our face for buying this game (putting such trust on this series even after some worthless titles in all recent times).

I need to open translate app and to navigate to nfs settings and blind search there. No options in NFS settings. 

EA, take care of your st.

Message 5 of 7 (4,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is maddening

Message 6 of 7 (4,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. can't believe that i have only ARABIC as option to play this game. this SUCKS !!!. I don't understand or read Arabic and i want ENGLISH. Can someone please figure out how to change language for NFS Heat - seems like only option is to cancel XBOX Game Pass subscription

Message 7 of 7 (3,455 Views)