Can’t access prize map! Please help!

by ShinyOshawott69

Original Post

Re: Can’t access prize map! Please help!

★★★★ Expert
@renatoazuos2 Yeah I think I read that you tried that before but I thought sharing what happened to me could maybe help fix the issue somehow?
Your version of this bug is extremely weird. Especially the no prize bulb counter. I hope this will be fixed for you soon.
Message 51 of 68 (411 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@renatoazuos2 We applied some changes to your account again.  Can you please restart your game and check the prize map again?

Message 52 of 68 (395 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@anpangcontractor It worked now! Can see my bulbs, enter the festival store and buy some stuff..

Dont know if Ill be able to complete the map cause it was bugged for me almost all the month but it seems to be fixed at least.

thank u Very much and thanks for each one that helped me on that! U guys are amazing! ❤️
Message 53 of 68 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I was checking in to see if there were any responses on your issue @renatoazuos2 but it looks like your issue has been fixed, which is great. Go and enjoy the rest of this month's Prize Map and good luck with getting as much as you can! I suggest taking a look at the Prize Map and pioritising what you want most first.

Here's a guide I made a few days back on earning Prize Bulbs effectively, if you want to check it out: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Currency-Earning-Guide-Prize-Bulbs/m-p/9415757#M25447

Good luck with your festival! Thumbs up

EDIT: Do all of your character challenges for a bunch of Prize Bulbs, and the universal hat.

Message 54 of 68 (362 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Thank u very much for all the help!
Message 55 of 68 (355 Views)

Champion
@renatoazuos2 All good - would you like me to provide the link for all of my tips for all the character challenges this month (August 2020)?
Message 56 of 68 (353 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Sure! Thanks ❤️
Message 57 of 68 (343 Views)

Champion

Here you go @renatoazuos2, hopefully the guides I have attached help to benefit you. I feel so bad that you have missed out on most of the Prize Map. Here are my character challenge tips for this month:

Good luck again! Angel

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Character-Challenge-Tips-Summer-Dayz-Festival-August-20...

Message 58 of 68 (338 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@renatoazuos2 I'm glad this issue was fixed for you Large smile.

Even with the amazing guides from @TheSprinter85 you'll have a hard time trying to unlock everything. It is going to take a long time and there isn't that much time left for this prize map. What I don't understand is if they applied changes directly to your account, why couldn't they give you like 50 extra prize bulbs as a compensation for the lost play time while they were at it?

Message 59 of 68 (306 Views)

Champion

I completely believe you @benn1nat0r that @renatoazuos2 will not be able to complete the Prize Map this month, which is not very good. But hopefully next month, this will not happen again, and thankfully @renatoazuos2, you still have time to buy stuff this Prize Map and do all of the character challenges. I provided links to my guides to try and assist with getting Prize Bulbs more quickly and effectively, and to get as much as possible, due to a minimal amount of time before the next one starts.

Yes @benn1nat0r, I absolutely agree about the compensation reward. Large smile

Message 60 of 68 (297 Views)