Can’t access prize map! Please help!

by ShinyOshawott69

Original Post

Re: Can’t access prize map! Please help!

Community Manager (retired)

@ShinyOshawott69 @renatoazuos2 @HotCakesAndTea @TheSprinter85 

Some changes were deployed out last night that affected the prize map.  Do you still have any issues now?

Message 31 of 68 (576 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@anpangcontractor Nothing changed here.. still the same festivals-over-Reload-park message.
My amount of bulbs are not even shown on the upper right corner when I press the options button. theres only my level, name, coins, rainbow stars and a space where the bulbs were.
Really hope you guys can find a way to fix this... Im a founder member, level 1.959 cause I really love to play the game, and stopped played since this issue started..
Message 32 of 68 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]

@renatoazuos2 Can you grab an image of what you are seeing with the prize bulbs being empty?

Message 33 of 68 (551 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@anpangcontractor wrote:

@renatoazuos2 Can you grab an image of what you are seeing with the prize bulbs being empty?

Message 34 of 68 (515 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still not working for me... I hope you can give us something for all this trouble cause this is all really unfortunate.. 

Message 35 of 68 (457 Views)

Champion
@anpangcontractor I haven’t seen any more issues with the Prize Map, so far so good.
Message 36 of 68 (423 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@anpangcontractor Did the image help you in any way or is there any idea about whats going on?
Message 37 of 68 (342 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I can't believe this issue still hasn't been fixed for the people affected by it.

They can fix an issue where players can keep more than 50 prize bulbs in a matter of hours but take months to fix game braking issues.

I'm sure if stuff like this were fixed quicker many would have a way more positive view of BfN.

Of course it is understandable that things may take longer under the current circumstances, but the slow fixing of bugs has been an issue since launch.

And the fact that they still haven't even mentioned a compensation for those who can't complete the prize maps because of an issue they are in no way responsible for is more than sad,.

Message 38 of 68 (322 Views)

@ShinyOshawott69 @renatoazuos2 New changes were deployed out again, are you still experiencing the issues?

Message 39 of 68 (309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@anpangcontractor Nothing changed.. same message, no bulbs displayed, cannot access prize map.

Ive been playing hard since pvz 1 and its the 1st time I experience a serious bug like this in all these years..
Message 40 of 68 (297 Views)