Can’t access prize map! Please help!

by ShinyOshawott69

Original Post

Can’t access prize map! Please help!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Soo we just got a new prize map refresh and I am unable to access it and only says “The festival has ended! reload Giddy Park to see the next Festival.” Reloading the map does not let me access it and only keeps bringing up the same message for the past 3 days. I was only able to open it once on the day it started and never again.. how do I fix this??? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 68 (1,282 Views)

Re: Can’t access prize map! Please help!

★★★★ Expert
@ShinyOshawott69 This happened to me for 2 hours after the new prize map was introduced. I didn't do anything special to make it work as far as I remember. The issue just disappeared.
then I had someone join in split screen and it happened again and we both couldn't access it. After restarting the game it worked for some reason.
Message 2 of 68 (1,259 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@benn1nat0r I’ve tried everything and nothing’s working it’s so frustrating.... I’m at max bulbs and can’t even use them...
Message 3 of 68 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem here.

ive had 103/50 rainbow stars and entered the prize map only once.

now im 66/50 and always the same message sating festival is over, reload giddy park.

ive already deleted the game emand reinstalled and problem remains.

Message 4 of 68 (1,205 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@renatoazuos2 Wow... thats horrible. I’ve tried split screen, it pulls it up but can’t purchase anything.
Message 5 of 68 (1,199 Views)

Champion
@ShinyOshawott69 Try turning off your game and restarting your Xbox?
Message 6 of 68 (1,191 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Tried it multiple times, I can only access it in split screen and won’t let me purchase anything, it says I already own the first item idk what’s going on....
Message 7 of 68 (1,171 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ShinyOshawott69I’m a player who plays a lot of split-screen. Try entering the game in split-screen, then as you enter Giddy Park and go to enter the prize map, get the second player to disjoin. Then try accessing the prize map.

Also, is it possible you already own the first item? Sometimes the developers put items in the Prize Map that have also been sold through Rux. Which should not happen.

Message 8 of 68 (1,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@TheSprinter85Yep that works but yeah for some reason I own the first item for Acorn and I can even equip it but it says I have 0 rewards unlocked in this prize map. It also says I can purchase it again but it won’t let me lol. The link below has screenshots for proof..

Message 9 of 68 (1,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem, I really want this fixed soon

Message 10 of 68 (1,073 Views)