Re: Can’t access prize map! Please help!

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@benn1nat0r That would be really great for sure.. ive played a little yesterday but wont have a lot of time this week 😢

Thanks for the support!

Message 61 of 68 (405 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello, 50 prize bulbs have been granted to users that we have identified had issues.  The nature of this bug had multiple issues and I do not know if all users can be identified.  A script is being run to look into other cases for users that have not had this issue fixed yet.

Message 62 of 68 (394 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Today when ive logged in i was surprised with extra 50 bulbs.

Thanks for ure great supoort ❤️
Message 63 of 68 (383 Views)

Champion

Honestly though @renatoazuos2, I am very glad that it worked out for you. Large smileMake sure to thank everyone else who helped you: @anpangcontractor@benn1nat0r, anyone else! Standard smile

Message 64 of 68 (374 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@anpangcontractor I haven’t received these yet but would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for all the help.
Message 65 of 68 (364 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@renatoazuos2 Awesome! Hopefully you'll be able to complete the prize map now !

@TheSprinter85 I didn't really do anything helpful. I just stated multiple times that I think the people affected should get a compensation. I think PopCap would have done this anyway, so I'm not the one to thank. @anpangcontractor was the one involved with all the behind the scenes work Angel.

@anpangcontractor Thank you for helping the community Standard smile! Could you please look into the case of @ShinyOshawott69 not receiving the prize bulbs?

Message 66 of 68 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ShinyOshawott69 Hey, you should have the stuff now, thanks for letting us know this one slipped through the cracks. 

Edit: disregard that, there has been a small delay. I'll send you a DM once this gets cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 67 of 68 (280 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EA_David As always, thank you for helping the community Standard smile!
Message 68 of 68 (278 Views)